Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Traffic Exchange Just For Photographers

Regular traffic exchanges can bring much traffic to your new photography website but most of the traffic will mainly click on by without even hardly giving a second look to your site. That is because most traffic exchange users are seeking traffic themselves as quickly as possible to their own websites. At first when I pursued this method it seemed promising when my traffic stats went up considerably however still no sales. Even when setting my traffic to specific targeting it still did little.
So I googled some more for other methods to help promote my photography site. Yes, I have submitted to the search engines and free web directories. Then I stumbled up on something that really caught my eye. It is a new traffic exchange just for photography. I thought to myself that this was a neat idea because it is an exchange focused just for photos. Pretty neat, hey! It is also free to join too which is an added bonus. So for all you aspiring photographers just check out the link at the top of this blog. There is nothing to lose except letting it pass on by.

No comments: