Friday, March 4, 2016

Photo See Your Own Business Rises From The Dead

It has been awhile since anything has been added to this blog. I tend to be that way sometimes. I'll tinker with my blogs and pamper them for awhile and finally forget (not intentionally) about it for an extended period of time. This photo blog has had nothing added to it for sometime. Yea, well we as people have our non internet lives to live and circumstances that become a priority. Oh, but what about the poor blog. Google has probably archived the poor blog deep in the pits of the internet to the point where I could no longer google it unless I actually typed the blog name in the search bar. That is bad! Oooooops! I suppose it was time to rescue my blog and bring it back to life. A dead blog is not a good blog. Beside I notice I have a few followers out there and they probably would not mind seeing some fresh content added to this poor old blog. This is originally an art blog about photography and art tips as well as some of the marketing aspect that comes with any website or BLOG. What is this blog trying to say to others when heck it has just come back from the dead! You know the saying the blind cannot lead the blind, well it also holds true that the dead cannot lead the dead. Well, its time for this little old blog to rise once again. A little artistic humor can go along way to brighten someone's day. Perhaps a piece of artwork may come out of this in the near future. You know, transfer words to pictures. Sounds like a heck of an idea. Anyways, I have created and added several more pieces of art and photography to my main art website which has also been through changes like web hosting services, domain name changes and so forth. The little banner at the top of this blog is still functional. Just click on the photography banner image and it will greet you with an awesome digital art images and photography gallery. Stay tuned for more to come to this little old art blog. Hopefully it doesn't take as long this time to throw up a paragraph or two on a more steady basis. Google does prefer fresh content and sooner or later Google will leave an unattended or neglected website or blog lying in the dust. So the tip of the day no matter what kind of website one has, is to be regular in adding new content and or images because the internet is always changing and moving non stop. It does not wait around for too long. I hope this helps and especially for this poor little bloggy. Welcome back Photo See Your Own Business! Well, at least I didn't have to write instead photo dead your own business. LOL. Oh, jees if only others could see the images running through my mind as I write this. Yes, writing can also be a great inspiration for creating art or snapping photos. Go ahead, give it a try. Turn your written thoughts to actual image creations using art and photography.